Sunday, September 8, 2013

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I'm going to university now and I've got loads of stuff to do already. Also, I'm moving out in a week! I can't WAIT to finally live on my own again. In London I got so used to living alone, living with my parents in a shitty little town again afterwards was hell on earth :) Studying and modelling is quite an impossible combination so I sorta gave up on modelling. Which is not really a problem cause I can't make a living out of it. Maybe I could still do some jobs in the Netherlands but then I have to find myself a new agency first, as my former Dutch agency was mainly focused on modelling in foreign countries.
Yup I know this one is weird. There was no other way of getting my shoes in the picture.

Top - Monki
Skirt & shoes - h&m
Rifle necklace - Ebay

1 comment:

  1. Welke studie heb je uiteindelijk gekozen? :) Succes met verhuizen!

    ReplyDelete