Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Childhood pics

I found a lot of old photobooks and I can't resist to share some of the pictures with you. 
As a child I loooved clothes and I was always dressing up and stuff. For a few years I refused to wear trousers. Sometimes I wore the ugliest outfits ever but there are also quite a few outfits I still like. Here are some pictures from when I was 5 and my brother 3:
This is so terrible haha. I sure knew how to put on blush perfectly.

On this picture I was 9. This used to be my favourite dress. But red shoes with a pink dress... Why?? 

My brother was so cool when he was 3!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaah wat is je broertje lief op die laatste foto haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice!

    NEW LOOK: 2ND OUTFIT IN MY TRIP TO GALICIA
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/a-trip-to-galicia-2nd-outfit-modern.html

    ReplyDelete