Monday, September 17, 2012

day 19 and 20

Some pics I took at the modellounge:

footmassages are definately needed here
chillinnn
coolest bath ever

I found pictures of myself from both of the shows I walked, but on the pictures of the chinese designer I just look too terrible haha. So here are the pictures of the other designer, I couldn't find any bigger pics:
I look so moody haha. 

Also, I found a backstage/show video from the same show! Loook:

And I bought a lot a of clothes again haha. It's so hard to keep yourself from buying clothes when there are Topshops, New Looks, Forever 21s, Urban Outfitters and River Islands all around you!
It's too dark to take pics but here you can already see my new cardigan with leather pockets and my new so-ugly-they're-cool glitter socks (i'm sorry for the blurriness):

6 comments:

  1. I very much enjoy lifestalking- er, reading about your life :D It seems like so much fun, what you're doing!!! And the modellounge looks AMAZE.

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com
    ps. the glitter socks are boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klinkt als verwennerij allemaal, leuk hoor! En toffe kleding van de show, vooral die tweede look vind ik mooi! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik heb net al je verhalen boeiend gelezen, en wat ben ik toch godverdomme jaloers. Je leeft gewoon hét modellen-leven. Ik hoop dat je er belachelijk veel van geniet en ik wacht met smart of je volgende verhalen. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look very gorgeous on the catwalk. seems like a great time over there. ahh, I totally envy you! and the modelloung looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh god, i love your hair here, the side parting looks like the best shit ever on you.
    and nice socks btw.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete