Thursday, November 22, 2012

GUYS, I've got THE solution.
I will make a seperate blog on which I'll write about my experiences, which will be private, and this one will stay public! On this blog I'll just put outfit pics like I used to, and some pics from London now and then. 
This will be my new writing blog: runningtowardsnothing.blogspot.co.uk So, if you want to follow my writing blog send an email to badhairdayblog@live.nl and tell me who you are, what your email address is and how you know me/my blog (just so I know the right people will follow my blog). I can only invite gmail addresses though (it won't take longer than 1 minute to create one:))

xxx

8 comments:

  1. I think since this is YOUR blog, you should be able to write and post about everything instead of just making a new one. I mean, thats why a blog is for, right? Just writing whatever you feel like. Anyway, I would like to keep reading your experiences in London on your other blog tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i agree with you. But at the moment there are a lot of people who visit my blog just so they can hate/bitch on it and that makes me nauseous. I want to write for people who are truly interested in what i experience, not for thrill seekers

      Delete
    2. Goed idee, ik wil je verhaal over londen niet missen! Dus ik stuur je zo even een mailtje!

      http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

      xx

      Delete
  2. O jee; geen gmailgebruiker, of is zo'n blogger/google account hetzelfde?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik heb je net een mailtje gestuurd, ik wacht ijverig op je bevestiging zodat ik snel al je spannende en grappige verhalen kan lezen! X

    ReplyDelete