Thursday, October 11, 2012

Today I finally had some time left to take outfit pictures again, that's been a while right?
There's no good place to take pictures in the house I'm staying in, so I went to a park near here. I felt so silly and narcissistic taking pictures of myself there haha, but well... here you see my new coat, fake fur scarf, jeans and shoes. The coat was only 35 pounds wooooop. At Primark of course. Actually I don't like Primark at all but once in a while they have nice things and I couldn't afford an expensive coat.. The shoes are from Monki and I know a lot of people are gonna hate them, but I think they're hardcooore. The fur scarf and jeans are from h&m. It's a pity that I left my red lipstick at home cause I think it would've looked perfect with this outfit.
This one's weird lol.

5 comments:

  1. Why are boys so desperate? Well there is two options: 1. They actually are desperate 2. you just think they are desperate.
    In the first case, well they might like you or think you are pretty. (but you are probably intelligent enough to know if a guy knows you well enough or if you've spoken long enough with them to be liked intellectually and not just for your looks) Then they put there most effort in that one little text. Thing is, then you'd probably have noticed that.
    2. You just think they are desperate. Then there are 2 more possibilities; A, he has a routine. B, he doesn't have a routine.
    2A, yeah, the most likely person just some random dude inviting you over trying to bang you and then leave you alone in a month or two. That sounds like it, cos I used to be one. Though I'd never use smilies or terms like strawberry, and use proper sentences. Anyway.
    2B. You think they are desperate, but he is just trying to be nice. Yeah, in the movies maybe your chance to that in London? probably as big as getting pregnant whilst using anti-conception pills. So. Go figure.

    Your choice what to do with it. But forewarned is forearmed, have fun! By the way fall in London is early, here in Copenhagen it is late :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Domus guy: Thanks for explaining man, but I'm quite sure he actually IS desperate, as he called me ONE hour after he got my phone number. There's this three day call rule, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes! Hahaha, dat smsje is echt schattig.

    ReplyDelete