Friday, May 7, 2010

Back @ home

helloooo
I'm back from London! It was soooooo amazing! I've met Ash Stymest and Pixie Geldof! How fucking amazing is that? We (me and 2 other models) had lots of castings, for things like i-D magazine, harper's bazaar, ASOS, the british glamour, tatler magazine etc. I did 2 shoots, both 'test'shoots for my portfolio. Next week I'll hear if I'm booked for the things we had castings for. Sometimes we had to get from east to west Londen in less than half an hour for castings, so we really had to hurry.. London is soooo big! On day 1 we did almost nothing, we just walked around in London a bit.

On day 2 we first got to the modelagency to take some polaroids. After that we did about 8 castings. The 3rd casting was for Full Circle. It was in the same building as for the brand 'Firetrap'. We walked in and they were busy with a shoot (don't know if that was for Full Circle or for Firetrap). A male model was posing and he was constantly looking at us when we had to fit some Full Circle clothes. He said 'lovely legs..' hahaha. And I was thinking 'damn, he's handsome.. he looks like Ash Stymest... well, don't think it's Ash though..'. And then the photographer said: Ash, keep attention please! And I was like aaaaaaahhh it's him! I have to take a picture! But I forgot to take my camera to the casting. (Damn I look like a stupid fan girl right now. I'm sorry.)
And then he came to us and said: Are you all from my agency? and we all said 'yes!' at the same time haha. And then we had to leave and he said: I'll see you at the agency again some time! We were blushing like tomatoes hahaha.

Ok, enough about Ash. The 3rd day I had 2 castings and 3 shoots. The first casting was for ASOS but it wasn't going very well I think. The 2nd casting was for Toni&Guy, some hair brand or something.
The first shoot was without any make-up and the clothes were quite boring. At the second shoot some of the clothes were veeery nice and some were a bit weird. This shoot was with the 2 other models from my motheragency (the first shoot was without the others). We were having a lot of fun, I think the photographer and stylist were a bit irritated by us because we were constandly singing and dancing and talking dutch and stuff. After the shoot we went to eat at a chic restaurant with our modelagency. It was lovely! we made a lot of funny pictures, I'll show them soon.

The 4rd day we had about 10 castings. At the end of the day my feet were hurting like hell, I had a lot of blisters because of the ballerina shoes I was wearing. After the castings we went to Topshop yeeeeah! We could only shop for 15 minutes or something because after that we had to go to a Teenvogue party at a Marc Jacobs store! It was so nice, we were on the guestlist and there were a lot of models and photographers and stuff. And there we met Pixie Geldof! When we left we got a Marc Jacobs goodie bag with a Marc Jacobs umbrella, nailpolish, some candies, a teenvogue and a little puppet.

The 5th day we had a casting for Harper's Bazaar (that one went very well!) and one for a video for the Olsen Twins collection. One model I went to Londen with had to go to a casting for the British Vogue too, how cool is that!? And another model who was also with us will probably be booked for a Miss Selfridge campaign, they said they really liked her.

And then we had to go home again... Damn, I want to go back :( Pictures are coming soon!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. wauw, echt zo, zo, zo gaaf! je mag heel trots op jezelf zijn. en ik ben vanzelfsprekend erg jaloers!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaauw supervet! you go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, droomleven!
    En ik ben pretty sure dat het succes heeft gehad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOHMIJNGOD ik kan niet jaloerser zijn!!!
    ASH STYMEST HEEFT TEGEN JE GEPRAAT. ja-loers
    Sorry ik ben echt absolutely flabbergasted (had ik al gezegd dat ik ook jaloers was?)
    ik gun het je echt hoor! Supervet!!
    omijngod!

    sorry uitspatting ;]
    xxx
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Suuuuuuper naais. Vooral die Marc Jacobs party, jeeeeez. Echt heel vet! Ik ben ook heel erg benieuwd naar de foto's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow photoshoots and castings!
    sounds like heaven. pixie geldof is fucking sexy!

    xStace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik ben jaloers =D! Maandag ga ik naar Parijs, spannend. Ben benieuwd naar je foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waaaaaauw!
    Ik hoop dat je ergens geboekt wordt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems you had a lot of fun! I hope they get you!
    Can't wait to see the pictures:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. dat is echt super vet!
    hoe heb je dat precies voor elkaar gekregen voor castings @ londen enzo?

    ik wou wel even zoeken op je blog @ andee posts maar je blog is super langzaam door al je posts op 1 pagina:(

    maar ik volg je zeker en succes nog :D

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Klinkt geweldig! Echt heel leuk, en ga zo door!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGOMG
    GE-WEL-DIG!
    ik ben jaloers!!
    woow.. ash praatte tegen je!

    zoo veel succes met alles!
    het gaat zeker lukken<3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWWW
    SU-PER-VET
    hahaha

    bij welk bureau zit je in Nederland? (:

    xxx

    ReplyDelete